Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the 2012 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge! I hope you all had as much fun as I did! Welcome to the 2013 Challenge!!
- Low commitment…you can sign up to read just ONE book as an INITIATE!!!
- Participants who choose to link up reviews will be entered for the end of year prize!!
Link Up JAN 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up FEB 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up MAR 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up April 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up May 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up June 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up July 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up August 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up September 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up October 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up November 2013 Reviews Here
Link Up December 2013 Reviews Here
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2013 – Dec 31, 2013. I will be posting a place to link up a sign-up post (below), reviews and a wrap-up post. (Note: You do not have to review the books to participate, but only those who link up reviews will be entered for the prize)
- Grab the reading challenge button (code & button below) and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate- you could track your progress and post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc.
- Any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or major witchcraft elements counts. They may be fiction or non-fiction. However, they should not be reference books which are not read cover to cover-I will leave this to your discretion.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2013, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Have some Witchy Good Fun !!!
Please feel free to add your suggestions in the comments and I’ll add them to the list!)
Practical Magic – Alice Hoffman
Lonely Souls (Witch Avenue #1) – Karice Bolton
Pies and Prejudice (Charmed Pie Shoppe Mystery #1) – Ellery Adams
From Beltane Magic (Magic Seasons #1) – Jacqueline Paige
Going Back for Romeo – LL Muir
Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft (Audrey’s Guides #1)- Jody Gehrman
Veil Between Worlds (Grimoire Chronicles #1) – Sally Dubats
The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane – Katherine Howe
Brownie & Broomsticks (Magical Bakery Mystery #1)- Bailey Cates
The Demon Lover (Fairwick Chronicles #1) – Juliet Dark
Casting Spells (Sugar Maple #1)- Barbara Bretton
Born Wicked (The Cahill Witch Chronicles, #1)- Jessica Spotswood
More Witchy Options:
A Modern Witch – Debora Geary
The Flower Bowl Spell – Olivia Boler
The Witch and the Wolf ( The Merriweather Witches #1) – Tricia Schneider
The Witching Hour (Lives of the Mayfair Witches #1) – Anne Rice
A Witch in Winter (Winter Trilogy #1)- Ruth Warburton
Eliza’s Shadow – Catherine Wittmack
The Burning of Isobel Key – Jen McConnel
Mrs. B’s Guide to Household Witchery – Kris Bradley
More Witchy Options:
Wicca for Beginners – Thea Sabin
Grab the Button!
Link up your SIGN-UP POSTS here (Please list your name and the blog name or site of the profile that you are linking up – i.e. Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf or Jessica on Goodreads):