Welcome to the 5th Annual Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge!
Thank you so much to everyone who participated in the 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenges! I hope you all had as much fun as I did!
- Low commitment…you can sign up to read just ONE book as an INITIATE!!!
- Participants who choose to link up reviews will be entered for the end of year prize!!
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2016 – Dec 31, 2016. I will be posting a place to link up a sign-up post (below), reviews and a wrap-up post. (Note: You do not have to review the books to participate, but only those who link up reviews will be entered for the prize)
- Grab the reading challenge button (code & button below) and post this reading challenge on your blog to track your progress. Please include a link back to this sign-up post so others can join the reading challenge too. You do not have to be a book blogger to participate- you could track your progress and post reviews on Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, etc.
- Any full length book that includes a witch as a main character or includes major witchcraft elements counts. They may be fiction or non-fiction. However, they should not be reference books which are not read cover to cover-I will leave this to your discretion.
- Books can be any format (bound, eBook, audio).
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky put the direct link to your post about joining the 2016 Witches & Witchcraft Reading Challenge, not just a link to your blog.
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2016, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- Have some Witchy Good Fun !!!
Initiate: Read 1 – 5 Witchy Books
Maiden: Read 6 – 10 Witchy Books
Mother: Read 11 – 15 Witchy Books
Crone: Read 16 – 20 Witchy Books
Witchy book of choice up to $10 from The Book Depository!
Participants who have officially signed up by linking up a sign-up post declaring their level will be given one entry for every review they link up. The more reviews you write and link up, the more entries in the contest! Link up your reviews on that month’s Review Link Up Post. Winner will be chosen on Jan 9th 2017 to give everyone a chance to link up their end of year reviews. All Review Link Up Posts can be accessed from my menu bar under my header!
Link Up Reviews Here:
Jan 2016 Reviews
Feb 2016 Reviews
Mar 2016 Reviews
Apr 2016 Reviews
May 2016 Reviews
June 2016 Reviews
July 2016 Reviews
August 2016 Reviews
September 2016 Reviews
October 2016 Reviews
November 2016 Reviews
December 2016 Reviews
Grab the Button!
Link up your SIGN-UP POSTS here (Please list your name and the blog name or site of the profile that you are linking up – i.e. Melissa @ Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf or Melissa on Goodreads: