Notes From Melissa:
In other news: I received an email this week from Macmillan Children’s Publishing Group indicating that my blog (as well as many other wonderful book blogs) will be featured in the Cinder paperback! I loved Cinder, you can see my review here, and am so thrilled to be recognized! Check out the watermarked version of the page below! My blog is the ninth one down in the third column!
The Cinder paperback goes on sale January 8, 2013! The paperback will include the following bonus material:
I also bit the bullet this week and joined Fiery Hot Reads for Icy Cold Nights! This event looks liek it will be so much fun…click on the button to go check it out!:
Recently on Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf:
Book Review: Lumberjack in Love by Penny Watson
On Writing Crossover Fiction by Mya Kay, Author of A Song for Jordan
I’ve Been Interviewed: Q&A at Between the Pages
Cat Thursday: I Read & Piper Snoozes
Teaser Tuesdays – Hysteria by Megan Miranda
What I Read Last Week:
- Audrey’s Guide to Witchcraft – Jody Gehrman
- Hysteria – Megan Miranda
What I Am Reading Today:
- It Started with a Kiss – Miranda Dickinson
- Witch World – Christopher Pike (Audiobook)
Around the Interwebs:
- The Best Literary Quotes Ever Tattooed -Were I ever to consider a tattoo….
- For Book Lover Ornaments – I’ll take…uhmmm…yeah…all of them?!
- The secret contents of secondhand books – This feeds my “nosy” gene! lol
- How to be a Good Wife by Emma Chapman – Lindsay’s review has me adding yet another title to my wishlist!
Added to the Bookshelf This Week:
Anna Karenina – Leo Tolstoy
Wicked Sense (The Singularity Series, #1) – Fabio Bueno
If you are reading this anywhere other than Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf, a feed reader, or via email subscription, then this content has been stolen.