Notes From Melissa:
On a more positive note though…It’s almost time for St. Patrick’s Day! I’m debating whether I have time to host again this year…but I love doing it and if I don’t no one else in my family will… With Easter and Birthdays coming up as well though…we’ll be busy busy busy! At the minimum, I’ll make a few loaves of Irish Soda Bread!
Do any of you have St. Patty’s Day Traditions?
Recently on Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf:
“Meeting Harry Potter” – Guest Post & G!veaway with Drowning Rapunzel Author Annette Gisby
All Things Vee – A Polyvore Collage, Guest Post by Jill Hathaway Author of Impostor (Slide #2)
Boston and Its Beautiful Brownstones as the Backdrop for CURSED: Guest Post & Giveaway with Lynn Ricci
What I Read Last Week:
- Virals (Virals #1) – Kathy Reichs (audiobook)
- Firefly (Cicada #2) – Belle Whittington
What I Am Reading Today:
- Watership Down – Richard Adams (audiobook)
- The Collector – Victoria Scott
Around the Interwebs:
- The Fascinating Self-Portraits of 20 Famous Authors – These are amazingly revealing!
- 15 Movie Tie-In Book Covers That Make Us Sad – Why???!!!
- Adorable Gabriel García Márquez Photos Juxtaposed With Poignant Gabriel García Márquez Quotes – So cute!
Added to the Bookshelf This Week:
Audio Copy of WATERSHIP DOWN by Richard Adams
If you are reading this anywhere other than Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf, a feed reader, or via email subscription, then this content has been stolen.