About Serenity HarborTitle: Serenity Harbor
Series: Haven Point #6
Also in Series: Redemption Bay, Evergreen Springs, Riverbend Road, Snowfall on Haven Point
Author: RaeAnne Thayne
Publication date: June 27th 2017
Target Audience: Adult
Length: 384 Pages
Find It: Goodreads
Buy It: Amazon|B&N|Book Depository
In the town of Haven Point, love can be just a wish—and one magical kiss—away…
Computer-tech millionaire Bowie Callahan is about the last person that schoolteacher Katrina Bailey wants to work for. As far as she can see, he's arrogant, entitled and not up to the task of caring for his young half brother, Milo. But Kat is, especially if it brings her closer to her goal of adopting an orphaned little girl. And as her kindness and patience work wonders with Milo, she realizes there's more to sexy, wary Bo than she'd ever realized.
Bo never imagined he'd be tasked with caring for a sibling he didn't know existed. Then again, he never pictured himself impulsively kissing vibrant, compassionate Katrina in the moonlight. Now he's ready to make her dream of family come true…and hoping there's room in it for him, too…
Lets Get to The Point
I am really enjoying the Haven Point series by RaeAnne Thayne. They all have been very enjoyable with all the elements one would expect of a small town romance written by one of the best.
Although Serenity Harbor wasn’t my favorite of the series, please don’t let that stop you from picking up this series or this book.
- I love this setting and was thrilled to be back in Haven Point and to catch up with all of my favorite characters. The town is just perfect and delivers all the feels.
- I loved that this book focused on some difficult issues like International Adoption (I know how difficult this can be as one of my nieces was adopted from overseas) and Autism.
- The relationship between Milo and Katrina was just precious.
- I loved seeing more of Kat and Wyn’s relationship.
- Katrina just seemed a bit too immature for someone of her age. She kept going on about how important it was for her to change and be more responsible…yet it seemed that she used that as an excuse for more immature behavior.
- Bo was unbelievably forgetful at times. I understand that work can distract and delay one at times…but come on…
Despite my few reservations…Serenity Harbor is a swoon worthy addition to the Haven Point series and a great summer escape to the lake:)Serenity Harbor is a swoon worthy addition to the Haven Point series and a great summer escape! Click To Tweet