Notes from Melissa
SO BUSY! Birthdays galore this month…so we are busy every weekend and I can’t even properly focus on Christmas yet! Hopefully as you read this I am finally looking ahead to Christmas. I have almost all my gifts purchased…just need to wrap, wrap, wrap!
I have been reading mostly Christmas novellas and short stories as I am so short on time and I am loving them. So much so that I want to share the joy of one of my favorite holiday series: The Klaus Brothers by Penny Watson. This series is so funny and has 5 swoon worthy brothers that generate a lot of heat! You’ll want to curl up with them so go to my Instagram account and enter to win!!
Recently on Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf
- [7 Dec] Marian's Christmas Wish by Carla Kelly ★★★★
- [12 Dec] Bad Boy by Elliot Wake ★★★½
- [13 Dec] The Truth and Other Lies by Sascha Arango ★★★★
- [13 Dec] Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica ★★★½
- [4 Dec] Sunday Book News (Book Haul & Wrap Up) – Welcome December!
- [6 Dec] Easy Holiday Cross-Stitch Patterns with Better Off Thread (An Embroidery Mystery #10) Author Amanda Lee
- [8 Dec] Cover Reveal: Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
- [9 Dec] E-Book Hoarding (12/9/16) – Freebies and Under $2.99 Steals and Deals #Kindledeal #Freebies
- [14 Dec] Holiday Novella Sale Alert: The Seven Course Christmas Killer (An Italian Kitchen Mystery #3.5) by Rosie Genova
- [15 Dec] Cat Thursday – Tootsies!!
- [16 Dec] Tour Recap & Giveaway: The Secret He Keeps By Julieann Dove
What I Read The Past Two Weeks
Taste of Christmas: A Holiday Short Story (Eat, Pray, Die Humorous Mystery #2.5) – Chelsea Field
Snowplace Like Home (Carpe Bead’em #0.5) – Tonya Kappes
Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1) – Christine S. Feldman
All She Wants for Christmas: A Regency Christmas Novella – Amy Rose Bennett
The Operator (The Peri Reed Chronicles #2) by Kim Harrison (Audiobook)
What I Am Reading Today
Her Nightly Embrace (Ravi PI #1) by Adi Tantimedh (Audiobook)
Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1) by Debbie Mason
What I’m Watching
🎥 Holiday Inn, White Christmas, The Shop Around the Corner – Lots of classic holiday movies! And I am so loving them! The Shop Around The Corner was probably my favorite of this bunch. Love James Stewart.
Around the BlogosPhere
John Grisham on why books make the best gifts!
Added to the Bookshelf
Culinary Delights: Four Delectable Foodie Romances by Penny Watson & Julia Barrett (Purchased)
Victoria by Daisy Goodwin (Review Consideration)
In Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II by Rhys Bowen (Review Consideration)
Traveler (Traveler #1) by L.E. DeLano (Review Consideration)