Notes from Melissa
SO BUSY! Birthdays galore this month…so we are busy every weekend and I can’t even properly focus on Christmas yet! Hopefully as you read this I am finally looking ahead to Christmas. I have almost all my gifts purchased…just need to wrap, wrap, wrap!
I have been reading mostly Christmas novellas and short stories as I am so short on time and I am loving them. So much so that I want to share the joy of one of my favorite holiday series: The Klaus Brothers by Penny Watson. This series is so funny and has 5 swoon worthy brothers that generate a lot of heat! You’ll want to curl up with them so go to my Instagram account and enter to win!!
Recently on Melissa’s Eclectic Bookshelf
- [7 Dec] Marian's Christmas Wish by Carla Kelly ★★★★
- [12 Dec] Bad Boy by Elliot Wake ★★★½
- [13 Dec] The Truth and Other Lies by Sascha Arango ★★★★
- [13 Dec] Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica ★★★½
- [4 Dec] Sunday Book News (Book Haul & Wrap Up) – Welcome December!
- [6 Dec] Easy Holiday Cross-Stitch Patterns with Better Off Thread (An Embroidery Mystery #10) Author Amanda Lee
- [8 Dec] Cover Reveal: Until It Fades by K.A. Tucker
- [9 Dec] E-Book Hoarding (12/9/16) – Freebies and Under $2.99 Steals and Deals #Kindledeal #Freebies
- [14 Dec] Holiday Novella Sale Alert: The Seven Course Christmas Killer (An Italian Kitchen Mystery #3.5) by Rosie Genova
- [15 Dec] Cat Thursday – Tootsies!!
- [16 Dec] Tour Recap & Giveaway: The Secret He Keeps By Julieann Dove
What I Read The Past Two Weeks
Taste of Christmas: A Holiday Short Story (Eat, Pray, Die Humorous Mystery #2.5) – Chelsea Field
Snowplace Like Home (Carpe Bead’em #0.5) – Tonya Kappes
Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1) – Christine S. Feldman
All She Wants for Christmas: A Regency Christmas Novella – Amy Rose Bennett
The Operator (The Peri Reed Chronicles #2) by Kim Harrison (Audiobook)
What I Am Reading Today
Her Nightly Embrace (Ravi PI #1) by Adi Tantimedh (Audiobook)
Mistletoe Cottage (Harmony Harbor #1) by Debbie Mason
What I’m Watching
🎥 Holiday Inn, White Christmas, The Shop Around the Corner – Lots of classic holiday movies! And I am so loving them! The Shop Around The Corner was probably my favorite of this bunch. Love James Stewart.
None at the moment! Stay tuned. 🙂
Around the BlogosPhere
John Grisham on why books make the best gifts!
Added to the Bookshelf
Culinary Delights: Four Delectable Foodie Romances by Penny Watson & Julia Barrett (Purchased)
Victoria by Daisy Goodwin (Review Consideration)
In Farleigh Field: A Novel of World War II by Rhys Bowen (Review Consideration)
Traveler (Traveler #1) by L.E. DeLano (Review Consideration)